Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Uniqulo kids heat tech ?

(5 Posts)
Turquoiseblue Mon 09-Feb-15 13:51:50

Am thinking of ordering some leggings and l/s tees for dd as she s struggling with the cold at the moment.
She s super tall for her age- does anyone know if uniqulo come up large / small in kids stuff ?
Or anyone recommend any thing else ?
Tia !

Floellabenjamin Mon 09-Feb-15 16:52:12

My dd 3 is very tall and she is in 3-4 and other dd also tall she is 5 but I ended up buying her 7-8 which she can still fit in but is too long. The Necks on the polo necks come up tight. Tops only but fab quality and keep them snug- highly rec

Turquoiseblue Mon 09-Feb-15 19:57:37

Cool thanks for the feedback. Might order 7-8 and 5-6 to try both but I have a feeling 7-8 might be betyer on her (realised today she s grown out of her gym gear I bought before Christmas! Seriously this child is growing like a beanstalk grin

Notcontent Mon 09-Feb-15 21:38:17

My eight year old dd loves the heattech tops. In fact, we both live in them over winter... Great quality for the price.

Lndnmummy Mon 09-Feb-15 23:12:21

Yes we have them here to - they are great! Dont forget that they are meant to be a snug fit for layering so dont go too big. They are fab- you will not regret it

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: