Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Skinny fit jeans recommendations please

(7 Posts)
bookwormbeagle Mon 09-Feb-15 10:38:24

My beloved Paige Verdugo jeans have finally given up the ghost, and I'm gutted that a pair of jeans I spent approx. £160 on have gone threadbare at the knee sad. If money was no object I'd get another pair of these but sadly not, so I'm looking for your best recommendations for a replacement pair of dark denim jeans?

I'm 5'5" size 8-10 apple with a bit of wobble on my tum, but decent legs.

Skivvywoman Mon 09-Feb-15 10:40:31

River Islands jeggings they do them in all colours and they hold you in,in all the right places and are very comfy into the bargain

Catswiththumbs Mon 09-Feb-15 10:44:06

Topshop Jamie are skinny, but still denim rather than jeggings. Mid rise on me.
I just get a longer leg length to make them not ankle grazer

My favourite jeans. River island don't cover my bum (it's not big, I seem to have long hips) Dorothy Perkins seem ok but fade very quickly. Haven't tried any others in a long time.

Eastpoint Mon 09-Feb-15 10:45:41

River Island Molly have nice zip features and seem to last quite well (worn by daughters who are the same size as you).

bookwormbeagle Mon 09-Feb-15 12:17:00

Thank you for all the suggestions, the River Island ones sound great! Time for a shopping trip grin

Cranagh Mon 09-Feb-15 16:57:07

Have a look in TK Maxx. I got Rag & Bone jeans there a while ago, which I love. I also have these from Gap, nice and skinny.

Datahub Mon 09-Feb-15 17:09:56

uniqlo stretch

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: