Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

backless body or shapeware

(7 Posts)
oohnewshoes Mon 09-Feb-15 08:39:25

I have been looking everwhere on line for a backles body or shapeware for a bridesmaid dress. The dress sits an inch and a half below where your bra strap would usually be.

I've found an ultimo one but it seems to have bad reviews. If anyone knows of any others I'd be very grateful.

StatisticallyChallenged Mon 09-Feb-15 09:17:51

Is it strapless?

oohnewshoes Mon 09-Feb-15 09:39:51

No its not strapless. It has very wide straps and a high neck. I'll see if I have any pics of the back.

oohnewshoes Mon 09-Feb-15 09:50:12

Can't find any pictures of the back. It goes into a deep v. Pic is of other bridesmaid. I'm an 18.

Pandsbear Mon 09-Feb-15 10:01:25

I have one of these in cream and it works well for a low cut dress at the back. It is tough to wiggle into however but is marvellous in terms of shape etc. What Katie did here

StatisticallyChallenged Mon 09-Feb-15 14:49:28

You can get a low back converter which attaches to a normal bra - it's like an extra strap that you attach to one end of the bra, it then goes round your stomach and attaches again at the band. My bridesmaids wore them and they worked really well

oohnewshoes Mon 09-Feb-15 20:20:17

Thank you statisticallychallanged. flowers off to Google.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: