Advanced search

Wiggle dress - lots of patterns need help deciding on one !

(12 Posts)
olaflikeswarmhugs Mon 09-Feb-15 00:51:54

olaflikeswarmhugs Mon 09-Feb-15 00:54:31

It's just too hard confusedgrin

coffeenut Mon 09-Feb-15 02:32:01

I think my fave style/dress itself is the paisley except I don't really like the print.

I dont like the style of the split front one. The sleeves on the leaf print look more flattering than the animal print. However leaf print isn't stretch like the others, not sure if that matters.

Twinklestein Mon 09-Feb-15 10:03:31

Def not 3 and 4. Probably no 1 out of all of those, but I don't really like any of them tbh.

FauxFox Mon 09-Feb-15 10:27:14

I like 1 and 4 best. Don't like the animal print one, the split one is an evening dress and unless the fabric is amazing it could look a bit cheap irl.

FauxFox Mon 09-Feb-15 10:35:44

Although having watched the catwalk view I think they all might 'bag' unflatteringly on the tummy, it's the pleats at the waist...what do you think?

The properly body con ones like this and this look better if you've got the figure imo.

olaflikeswarmhugs Mon 09-Feb-15 13:33:19

How about this one ? Or this ?

I'm a big girl so can't get away with body con . I had a wiggle dress ages ago and really loved the shape of it I have a big tummy and found it flattering .

This is for a March wedding so just trying to get something in smile

fitflopqueen Mon 09-Feb-15 14:22:49

lovely dresses - 1,4 and the last 2.
depends what size you are as that model is verrrrrrry slim!
the last one is only £19 but sold out in my size.

FauxFox Mon 09-Feb-15 14:46:43

In that case I think the butterfly one you just posted is the best - gorgeous patten, flattering colours, you will look lovely smile

Floisme Mon 09-Feb-15 15:07:17

Personally I like 4 (green paisley) and 6 (the last one) but that's because I'm thinking about the colours and what would suit me best. It really depends on your own colouring.

The only one I don't like at all is 2 because I think a wiggle shape plus split plus red is a bit too much.

olaflikeswarmhugs Mon 09-Feb-15 17:07:28

Thanks all smile

I think I have it narrowed down to green Paisley and navy butterfly .

I really like the £19 one too but I think it might be the price I like grin

Datahub Mon 09-Feb-15 17:10:55

the term wiggle dress annoys me
its a pencil dress

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now