Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

feets seeking boots

(1 Post)
Catotanca Sun 08-Feb-15 15:25:17

Oh help, my trusty boots have fallen apart and I need to buy some new ones. I am the worst shoe shopper in the universe. I have wide feet and narrow calves (the wrong way round for shoe shopping!) and I am already tall and don't do heels.

I would really like some grey nubuck or oiled suede ankle or calf boots, simple and close fitting in style, with a low or flat heel and a cleated sole in size 6 wide. I would rather not spend more than £100 unless I have to. I do need the cleated sole. I am semi-rural and need to be able to shift across some countryside as well as not look too disgraceful in the city/ meeting clients. I don't need to be super officey as I am a techie consultant type bod. I'll tend to be in slim trousers and a cowl neck top or one of those me+em jersey dresses and leggings with a biker jacket. I am a uniform type dresser.

I could countenance tan leathers but I really would like grey if possible as it's so versatile. I just want to wear my boots with everything and not think about it. Is it possible?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: