Advanced search

By Terry

(7 Posts)
littlemonkeyface Sun 08-Feb-15 13:49:27

In the past I have used the Sheer Expert foundation, but changed to Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua as the SE tube kept on leaking (IMO cheap, crap packaging for such a high-end product).

Have now decided to go back to SE despite the negatives as I think overall better foundation and have also seen that BT has a few new products, incl. a three-coloured rose blusher.

Absolutely loved the look of the blusher, but it is really expensive (89 Euros). Has anybody tried it and can give some feedback?

Also, are there any other BT products (new and old) that you have tried and can recommend?

Cassns1 Sun 08-Feb-15 14:08:48

I haven't used their blusher but I've used the Touch-Expert Advanced concealer by Terry and found it good but there is not much in a tube for £32 (so prob nearly double that in €). It didn't last that long and while I thought it was good I didn't feel like I couldn't do without it. It was good at covering dark circles (I have very dark circles) but I could still notice them so I also used to use my hourglass stick concealer over it (prob overkill smile ). I Think HG is a really good but very pricey too.....

DontKillMyVibe Sun 08-Feb-15 14:09:29

Never been that fussed on any BT products that I've tried to be honest. Got the under eye highlighter and thought it was crap - even YSL Touché Éclat is better. Bought an eyeshadow and it crumpled and broke after 2/3 uses.

Cheap packaging esp for the £££ it costs

Marylou2 Sun 08-Feb-15 18:40:20

I totally agree that Sheer Expert is the best foundation there is although I get a bit fed up of Space NK trying to persuade me to "upgrade"to whatever the super expensive By Terry foundation is. Hey people, I have to concentrate very hard to part with £45 for a base let alone twice as much.Love the Ombre Blackstar sticks too.They are amazing.

polyhymnia Sun 08-Feb-15 18:47:13

I absolutely love By Terry ever since I discovered the first products in Paris before they came over here. Like too many to list - they are certainly pricy but I haven't been disappointed with any so far. Also I don't wear make-up every day or heavily when I do - eg, only use tinted moisturiser (instead of foundation) where it's needed - so they do last a long time. My particular favourite is the Baume de Rose lip balm which I do use every day.

Am planning to try out their new Cellularose CC cream in Space NK as soon as it comes in and buy if I like it as much as the other products I have.

Lndnmummy Sun 08-Feb-15 21:18:45

Oh the eyeshadow sticks are to die for. Ombre something, cant remember the name but they are amazing

polyhymnia Sun 08-Feb-15 23:08:56

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now