Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Bra Reviews

(5 Posts)
GingerbreadBaubles Thu 05-Feb-15 17:56:31

Looking through figleaves at their bras and looking at the reviews I can get confused. Some of the comments make me wonder if it's the bra or the fact that the reviewers aren't correctly sized.

Does anyone else get put off or do you ignore and order anyway?

OneLittleLady Thu 05-Feb-15 17:58:40

i tend to ignore as bras are going to fit differently on everyone and there will be a huge difference in fit between people who have been fitted correctly and those who haven't. it's not that i don't trust other people's word as such, more that i know one woman's wonderbra is anothers doreen triumph! grin

Branleuse Thu 05-Feb-15 18:12:24

try bratabase

www.bratabase.com/

StatisticallyChallenged Thu 05-Feb-15 18:18:33

I tend to pay more attention to those on Bravissimo or bratabase, as there's at least a chance that the people there are correctly fitted! However I try a lot myself, and get feedback from some of the other bra ladies on here.

HazleNutt Thu 05-Feb-15 19:10:37

they're sometimes useful, like when every review claims that this particular model is smaller or larger than others of the same brand. I ignore the 'I'm size 8 and got this bra in 36B..' ones.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: