Advanced search

Where for good plain short +long sleeved tops?

(9 Posts)
codandchipstwice Tue 03-Feb-15 18:16:20

I want black plus colours, but good clear cours, Uniqlo really wishy washy colours. Quite low/scooped necks, and needs to wash well, where is best?

JoyceDivision Wed 04-Feb-15 19:51:32

TrytheTU Sainsburys long sleevedtops (they do a short sleeve in summer) nice thick cotton with elastane in, not ribbed cotton, wash really well, they are £10 but obvkeep your eye out for the 25% off clothing....

ROARmeow Wed 04-Feb-15 20:17:15

Matalan do lovely plain t-shirts, short and long sleeves.

Have a range of colours and about £5 per piece. Bargain, but really decent!

Lardylassnomore Wed 04-Feb-15 20:27:18

CointreauVersial Wed 04-Feb-15 20:29:36

Primark. Fabulous stretchy tops in all colours, in cotton/lycra blend. I have several.

snowmummy Wed 04-Feb-15 20:40:30

I was just looking at Baukjen and came on here to ask if they're worth the £40 price tag? I just want some really good quality, well fitting basics for spring/summer and am fed up of tops that don't wash well or are so thin, they're see through.

bobinks Wed 04-Feb-15 21:46:39

I like Seasalt (have an online shop) - bit pricey but wash and wear really well. Colours a bit limited.

stripytees Wed 04-Feb-15 22:13:28

H&M in the L.O.G.G. department are best, I like the organic cotton ones especially. They are cheap to start with and wash really well, some of mine have been worn at least once a week in the autumn/winter months and lasted for well over a year so far.

afghanda Thu 05-Feb-15 08:10:30

Boden's basics are brilliant. They don't look like they're from Boden (no stupid gaudy prints) but they wash brilliantly, fit properly and last forever. Well worth spending a bit more.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now