Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Clairol Nice and Easy

(5 Posts)
StayGoldPonyBoy Tue 03-Feb-15 18:06:29

Anyone use nice and easy number 4?
I don't usually use box colours but I was a bit desperate and it's a non offensive brown so I didn't think it could go wrong. It looks blue! It looks like I'll end up with blue black hair! I checked the bottle and it's the same colour number...

NiceCupOfTeaAndALittleSitDown Tue 03-Feb-15 18:32:14

Don't worry, mine is purple but my hair is a lovely chestnut brown smile

MilkThistle187 Tue 03-Feb-15 19:47:33

Wash it several times with a strong shampoo like head and shoulders. I have used fairy liquid in these circumstances!

The colour always comes out darker than the description, I have dark brown hair and I use mid ash brown, so yes, dark brown dye will come out nearly black. You live and learn!

Keep washing grin

MilkThistle187 Tue 03-Feb-15 19:49:01

Sorry just reread your message, if you haven't used it yet, bring it back and exchange it for 6A

StayGoldPonyBoy Tue 03-Feb-15 20:19:42

I knew it'd be darker than the box, I don't mind it being really dark, but it looked navy on my head! It's done now, it's a lovely mahogany brown so I'm happy.grin Thanks though!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: