Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Can we have a kids style thread?

(8 Posts)
queentroutoftrouts Tue 03-Feb-15 12:38:59

Mumsnet doesn't seem to have one so I thought I would start one myself! I love sourcing cute items for my dc's I mostly shop online as I am uninspired my most high street kids clothing. I love finding cute and unique items from online shops and boutiques. I love gender neutral at the moment, I recently discovered Tobias and the bear leggings and I am in love! Anyone else want to join?

Wailywailywaily Tue 03-Feb-15 12:43:05

I have a bit of an obsession with cute boys clothes and I'm lucky enough to have a boy who is happy to indulge me smile his older brother was a PITA about fashion
My favourites are most of the scandi designers; Molo, Mookids, Katvig, Smafolk... I get them mainly second hand on ebay although this is getting harder as he is getting older.

queentroutoftrouts Tue 03-Feb-15 12:52:30

I know I love dressing my Ds whilst he is still young enough to let me pick his clothes! I shop on eBay too, mostly for the more expensive bits that I wouldn't buy new. I love my ds in leggings as they just seem soo comfy and cool! He owns way too many pairs of shoes though. I dread the day he starts to dictate to me what he will and won't wear!

Wailywailywaily Tue 03-Feb-15 12:57:26

I love DS in leggings too but he is five now and DH is a bit hmm about it.

Wailywailywaily Tue 03-Feb-15 12:58:51

Littlesunflowers is a great online shop with some fab sales. But even on the sales these clothes are ££

queentroutoftrouts Tue 03-Feb-15 13:03:53

I have just been on katvig for the first time and they have the cutest mini rodini sweatpants with fishes and crocodiles, they are just too cool not too! I find my ds so much easier to dress than my dd, leggings are probably more of a baby and toddler thing grin.

WellTidy Tue 03-Feb-15 14:36:33

My kind of thread!

Have you looked at Toby Tiger? They go up to 5-6 years. I've bought loads for DS1 there in the past.

I also love Frugi. Pricey, but the sales are good. They generally sell out on their website, but I found stuff on Surfdome a few weeks ago. Down to �12 for a top for DS. The quality is amazing. Really thick material, lovely applique designs. Boyish, but not too old.

Hatley does lovely pyjamas, coats and wellies. I love Mini Vanilla pyjamas too (both brands are discounted a lot on amazon at the end of a season).

I also really like Boden, Jojo Maman Bebe, John Lewis baby and toddler ranges.

queentroutoftrouts Tue 03-Feb-15 15:01:32

I have just had a look on Toby tiger, their little animal socks are super cute!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: