Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Sort of an S&B AIBU if you see what I mean - service related

(4 Posts)
Knittingbat Mon 02-Feb-15 23:15:29

I ordered a bag from a reasonable sized family shoe/bag company website nearly a week ago for an event this Friday, and they called me today to tell me they won't deliver it because billing/delivery address are different (I live in two different places due to work etc, both in UK, obviously can verify every detail and this is never normally a problem for any online shopping - maybe a decade ago but not now). Annoying because they told me 'it's because we're not a big store like Debenhams' and various other useless reasons why.

I have just written a very polite but huffy email to sales and CEO (family business) about how annoying it is they won't do this, and how delighted to cancel my sale the person on the phone was (I was very polite on the phone but did say I thought it was a bit old-fashioned!). Should I send it, do you think they actually want to know? Nearly went on their fb/twitter but decided was too rude.

On the other hand, if someone knows where I can get a plain black suede evening clutch by Friday like this please let me know!

Sorry if this is posted in wrong place, am too scared of real AIBU!

Dumpylump Mon 02-Feb-15 23:21:29

Suede clutch bag by Bella Bags on Not on the High st. £35, with option of £4.95 for next day delivery......can't link for some reason (possibly my own uselessness).
Don't see why different addresses would be a problem if you can verify everything confused

Knittingbat Mon 02-Feb-15 23:23:26

Thanks Dumpy, looks good.

hellsbellsmelons Tue 03-Feb-15 09:10:08

amazon have quite a few
asos one different to the one you linked but nice?
velvet any good?
very cute???
another cutsie one

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: