Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Mulberry outlet

(5 Posts)
spottymoo Sun 01-Feb-15 21:52:05

I'd really like either a Alexa or a baywater in black am I likely to get this style at the outlet and what sort of price am I looking to pay can get to either Bicester or york

lisaloulou84 Sun 01-Feb-15 21:55:34

I got 40% off my mulberry in York, but it's only end of season colours/styles. I doubt you will find an Alexa or bayswater there in black, mostly likely only seasonal colours.

mrsrhodgilbert Sun 01-Feb-15 22:17:17

I got a black Bayswater in York a couple of years ago and have seen them since, alexas also. It is quite possible but you have to be lucky, you can phone them though and they will tell you what they have in. If its a perfect bag, ie not a second, they will post it out to you. I can't tell you exactly what the prices are but I think roughly 30% off is standard.

honeylou42 Mon 02-Feb-15 07:47:47

I bought a black bayswater from the york outlet 18 months ago for £635. I just rang them and asked what they had in stock smile

spottymoo Mon 02-Feb-15 09:24:00

Never thought of ringing and asking what stock they have thank you

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: