Advanced search

Help I need a work bag

(10 Posts)
Lion12 Sun 01-Feb-15 18:56:04

I'm looking for something that can hold a lot! It needs to take an a4 folder, diary, water bottle and loads of other crap I gather through the week. I've seen the Michael Kors jet set tote but I don't want to pay that much for work. Has anyone seen anything similar?

GertrudeBell Sun 01-Feb-15 19:00:42

Bargainous Jaeger tote

Lion12 Sun 01-Feb-15 19:10:36

Love it thanks gertrude but it's showing out of stock sad

Lardylassnomore Sun 01-Feb-15 19:38:36

Longchamp le pilages with the large handles

CaptainJamesTKirk Sun 01-Feb-15 19:47:39

I was going to say longchamps too... They hold a lot and are sturdy and strong.

BelindaAllWorkedOut Sun 01-Feb-15 20:04:35

This looks great in RL

I find leather ones too heavy, even before shoving all of my rubbish in them. I have a plain black Kipling one - v lightweight and fits lots in.

Lion12 Sun 01-Feb-15 22:33:28

I like the look of the kipling Halia. I never thought about leather being too heavy. I should have known better as my coach bag weighs a bloody ton even with next to nothing in it but then I have others that are really light. I guess I need to go shopping. Thanks for all the ideas.

travailtotravel Sun 01-Feb-15 22:35:39

I use a Mia Tui changing bag. Loads of space, and has holders etc for bottles. Is light, hardwearing and washable.

Piffpaffpoff Sun 01-Feb-15 22:47:58

I just got this for work from a little scottish company, Dunmore Scotland. It's In soft unlined leather (it smells amazing!!) and it happily takes my a4 notepad, my iPad, purse, phone plus assorted other rubbish, snacks etc etc. i think it comes in a few other colours.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now