Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

help me find a bag!

(8 Posts)
ScarlettDarling Sat 31-Jan-15 21:11:31

I've been looking for a tan leather bag for ages! I want something soft, not structured and 'worky'. My budget is �100 and I absolutely can't find anything. Id prefer something with a long strap to wear cross body, but that's not essential. Has anyone seen anything which fits the bill?

MeganChips Sat 31-Jan-15 21:19:21

I have one similar to this which I got in TK Maxx for about £70. The make is Brampton. It's not as deep and more pleated.

Any good? They no longer appear to be on the web site but they are in store.

www.heydolly.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/648452_main.jpg

southeastastra Sat 31-Jan-15 21:21:13

really must be tan? i have just got this which is quite large and has a nice thick strap

ScarlettDarling Sat 31-Jan-15 21:26:57

Really like them both. Love the style of the black one but definitely don't want suede...id love that in tan leather. I'll have a look in tk maxx, haven't been in there for ages.

Lifesalemon Sat 31-Jan-15 21:35:10

YOSHI TAYLOR is similar looking to the black one. I don't know how to do a link but is on amazon for £75

PrimalLass Sun 01-Feb-15 21:46:48

I've just bought this. It's a bit more blingy than my usual style, but I love it. It fits loads, even my 17" laptop.

www.asos.com/urbancode/urbancode-leather-tote-bag/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=4727650&clr=Tan&SearchQuery=Tan+Leather+Bag&pgesize=36&pge=2&totalstyles=98&gridsize=3&gridrow=10&gridcolumn=3

ScarlettDarling Sun 01-Feb-15 21:54:01

primal I really like that, it's just bigger than I wanted. Just had a look, actually like lots of the bags on Asos, but I really wanted leather and the ones I like best aren't!

PrimalLass Sun 01-Feb-15 22:02:27

It is soft though, so not structured and solid.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: