Talk

Advanced search

want curly hair - help

(4 Posts)
mortil2 Sat 31-Jan-15 14:31:48

Just wanted a little help.
I've got shoulder length hair (straight) but would like some soft curls at times. Can anyone recommend what to use at home. I haven't got a lot of money to spend on expensive gadgets and was wondering if anyone have used those spongy twisty curlers

RosyAuroch Sat 31-Jan-15 15:54:34

Hello

I used to use them when I was younger. Needed to use some mousse/gel on damp hair then put in the curlers and then slept in them. Quick blast of the hairdryer once they were in and shortly before taking them out. They worked well and I had ringletty hair the first day, softer waves the next.

Errrmmcantthinkofone Sat 31-Jan-15 18:26:03

Google headband curls. They are ace i have tried it this afternoon only had the headband in for about 3hrs. Ive just took it out done abit of faffing sprayed some hairspray and backcomb in a bottle stuff and my hairs looks like ive spent hours having a blow dry...

mortil2 Sat 31-Jan-15 21:13:28

Thank you. I will definitely Google technology headband curls have a good evening

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: