Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Eyes help- need advice

(9 Posts)
RosieLig Sat 31-Jan-15 14:20:20

I have such dark circles under my eyes. I've put a photo up in my profile- excuse the shocking no make up look!

Do you think I just need some good concealer or fillers? I look knackered!

RosieLig Sat 31-Jan-15 14:31:11

Sorry photo upside down, can't seem to get it the right way up!

RosieLig Sat 31-Jan-15 15:56:05

My eyes both normally look straight ahead- photo is very strange! grin

RosieLig Sat 31-Jan-15 22:54:26

Hopeful bump!

phoolani Sun 01-Feb-15 01:18:16

Must be the light...cos you look...fine?

Skinheadmermaid Sun 01-Feb-15 14:29:50

You don't have any dark circles!
However I find a great product to refresh tired eyes in the garner caffeine roll on.
Also try a yellow toned concealer to cover up any redness under the eye- soap and glory have a nice one.
Benefit have just brought out a nice product which looks good; Puff off, an eye gel to plump out the skin and take away wrinkles, i shall be trying it asap!

bwow Sun 01-Feb-15 14:34:44

I use benefit fake up to conceal my dark circles. Lasts ages and it's the best one I've tried! Hate touché éclat.

Your eyes look fine. But if you really want a product, the Number 17 Phwoar Paint is pretty good and very cheap.

RosieLig Sun 01-Feb-15 20:51:04

Thanks everyone, lots of products to try! I think that photo flatters me because they really are quite bad! �� I've been taking Skinade as the reviews are good and I thought it would be all round good for me. Knackered at the moment!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: