Advanced search

What style boots do you wear with slim/straight jeans?

(6 Posts)
Jemster Sat 31-Jan-15 10:50:05

I want some new high waisted jeans & find slim/straight the most comfortable and flattering.
What boots go well with them? I tried my long boots but they didn't look quite right as bunched up at knee. If I go for ankle boots will they look weird tucked into them?

dexter73 Sat 31-Jan-15 11:53:21

I think straight leg jeans look best not tucked in. I would wear chelsea boots under them.

IvanOsokin Sat 31-Jan-15 12:01:24

I wear Chelsea boots with mine. Actually I wear them with my skinnies too, but that's because they're not skinny enough to tuck into my boots without looking silly. I just haven't got this how-to-dress thing sorted at all...

IvanOsokin Sat 31-Jan-15 12:02:07

I should have said I wear Chelsea boots with my jeans not tucked in!

plasticbanana Sat 31-Jan-15 14:08:38

Watching with interest. I've got some beautiful heeled ankle boots and chelsea boots that I love that look great with skinnies, but neither of them look right with my slim or straight jeans. I've looked on Pinterest but I can't see any shoes or boots that I like with straights or slim jeans. Maybe ballet flats look ok but I hate to wear them as they're too uncomfortable. Does anyone have any ideas?

QueenCardigan Sat 31-Jan-15 14:36:26

I wear ankle boots under my jeans. Or I roll the jeans up so they show a little gap of ankle

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now