Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Help me decide what to wear for this night out please

(4 Posts)
ThinkIveBeenHacked Fri 30-Jan-15 18:01:26

Theatre (play not musical) with a couple of acquantances, with a pre theatre dinner at Browns.

My usual trips to the theatre are to see stand up comedians and grab a take away on the way home. So jeans and flats grin

Help! I have a smattering of stuff that I canmix and match but am happy to do a dash out to Primark or H&M tomorrow in advance.

ThinkIveBeenHacked Fri 30-Jan-15 19:14:10

Hopeful bump but I think all you S&Bers are probably out having fun grin

FauxFox Fri 30-Jan-15 19:23:45

I went to the theatre last week and I wore a blue print silk mini dress from Oasis (ancient) a black jersey blazer (TK Maxx) a brown faux fur stole (New look) and over the knee black suede block heel boots (dune).

Not sure if that helps at all grin what do you normally wear? What have you got? Theatre is pretty much anything goes isn't it?

ThinkIveBeenHacked Fri 30-Jan-15 19:27:33

I would usually wear on a night out:- skinny jeans, wedges, naice top, little blazer (grey or navy), and a nice scarf.

Wondering whether to wear that or a black pencil skirt, opaques and heels, with either a peplum top or a top and jacket.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: