Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Lost my way a bit with work wardrobe. Any apples out there too busty for boxy Cos stuff?

(2 Posts)
pollycazalet Fri 30-Jan-15 16:58:02

I need to refresh my work wardrobe and am just at a bit of a loss. I don't need to be suit smart but not casual either - it's quite a creative environment. Seem to spend most of my time in heeled boots and skinny black trousers plus a unfitted top - think COS type.

I need to get some new stuff but am a bit stumped. I like the idea of dresses but can't find any (with sleeves) that aren't tight fitting thus emphasising bit of a tum. Haven't worn a skirt for years - although my legs are probably my best bit.

Any fellow apples with any great buys recently? I can't do V necks despite ye olde Trinny and Susannah advice.

SasherinSuite Fri 30-Jan-15 17:14:00

Watching with interest.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: