Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Leave in conditioner

(8 Posts)
Daffodilpots Fri 30-Jan-15 10:51:55

I'm going to Africa next week, I'll be staying somewhere quite rural and have been warned that there might not be much hot water! So I'm planning to keep showers short and shampoo but not condition.

So can anyone recommend a leave-in conditioner? I have quite fine/lank hair so don't need any intensive conditioning, just something to replace a wash out one.

Thanks in advance!

FindMeAPixie Fri 30-Jan-15 10:57:35

Could you do a 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner for the trip?

Cric Fri 30-Jan-15 10:58:58

Aussie do a spray in one that smells lush!

Nabootique Fri 30-Jan-15 10:59:37

I really like the one I got for my DD! It's a Johnsons spray in one in a green bottle. Very lgiht. I also have fine, lank hair.

hugoagogo Fri 30-Jan-15 11:00:17

I use an ausie one, like you my hair is fine and straight and it is just enough to stop my hair being too fluffy.

Daffodilpots Fri 30-Jan-15 11:24:54

Ah thank you!
I was thinking of a 2in1 but last time I used one it was quite rubbish.
I'll look for the Aussie and Johnson ones, my dd can always use that when I'm back.

HeffalumpsnWoozles Fri 30-Jan-15 13:58:31

Boots do a great one smells lovely, works on my birds nest hair and better still only £1.49! www.boots.com/en/Boots-Ingredients-Coconut-Almond-Leave-In-Conditioner-150ml_863451/

Chicinwellies Fri 30-Jan-15 14:08:10

Over Kerastase or Coconut oil, I vow by Naked Little Miracle, it really is the best thing ever, and has helped me through many international waters / work trips! A few quid in boots. www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/naked/naked-style-little-miracle-leave-in-conditioner-150ml/invt/0058337

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: