Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Black slouchy cashmere jumper?

(11 Posts)
Sunmakesmesmile Thu 29-Jan-15 18:54:59

Can anyone recommend any? On a whim I ordered a couple of crew necks from boden but they are too fitted to be oversized, even though I sized up a couple of times. Need to be crew neck and long fitting sleeves.
Thanks

GingerbreadBaubles Thu 29-Jan-15 19:01:32

Pure collection boyfriend jumpers are lovely. I have a few from 4 years ago. Still in great condition, slouchy and really soft.

Sunmakesmesmile Thu 29-Jan-15 19:58:43

Thanks, I was eyeing one up on the PC website but it's sold out in black annoyingly. That's def the style I was after. Decent quality black knitwear seems to be hard to find!

Bananahead1 Fri 30-Jan-15 09:25:18

You could try M&S men's cashmere in a small size.

SunshineAndShadows Fri 30-Jan-15 09:35:15

try Woolovers.com - great selection of unisex jumpers

Ememem84 Fri 30-Jan-15 09:51:26

zara had some a while ago (December). but not sure if they had them in Black. Def had blue/grey and pale pink/peach

Greengardenpixie Fri 30-Jan-15 10:09:41

www.allsaints.com/women/knitwear/allsaints-ortega-boyfriend-jumper/?colour=3611¤cy=GBP&gclid=CjwKEAiA9KymBRD6g6iOvv2joU0SJAB0vRQymiHCxs_tsoNhBM5vS4tTY2_7smtUtAAsPMRf9zQCARoCLEbw_wcB

RemusLupinsBiggestGroupie Fri 30-Jan-15 10:13:48

Try looking at men's jumpers. I just got a lovely cotton/cashmere mix one (v neck though) in the M&S men's sale. Bum covering and nice and slouchy on me in size Small.

Marylou2 Fri 30-Jan-15 19:07:34

Uniqlo are fantastic for this.Buy Mens for added slouch. They wash well on a cold wool wash and great price too.

pinkfrocks Fri 30-Jan-15 23:43:08

Have a look at The White Company- they may not have black but they do do 'slouchy' stuff.

chickydoo Fri 30-Jan-15 23:48:17

Greengardenpixie
The all saints one is stunning!!! I love the brown. Think I might have to have one.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: