Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Denim shirt for busty ladies?

(11 Posts)
LackingCommonSense Thu 29-Jan-15 17:12:36

I've wanted a denim shirt for yonks but I can never find one that fits me properly in the right places - any recommendations please ladies?

I'm a 32E and a size 12. Shirts either fit round the boobs and too big every else or vice versa confused

CaffeLatteIceCream Thu 29-Jan-15 17:15:36

Buy one that fits nicely around the shoulders, then wear it partly open with a pretty or plain vest underneath.

I don't know about you, but I have yet to find a shirt or blouse that doesn't gape open cos of my boobs.

LackingCommonSense Thu 29-Jan-15 17:19:54

I did find one once. A work shirt. It was sort of gathered in the centre IYSWIM so had extra material to allow for boobage. I kept it for years and years but had to part with it eventually. That was a sad day sad

Bunbaker Thu 29-Jan-15 17:20:31

Stop boasting!

CaffeLatteIceCream Thu 29-Jan-15 17:30:47

Bunbaker grin

Lacking How about this one...specifically for those of us with boobage
HERE

I quite like the look of it.

LackingCommonSense Thu 29-Jan-15 19:15:23

I'm not! would prefer to be less booby! wink

LackingCommonSense Thu 29-Jan-15 19:16:50

Looks nice actually! That's the colour denim I wanted too grin right then... la redoute account required..!

monkeysmama Thu 29-Jan-15 19:45:01

I'm a size 12 and bigger bra size than you. I have one from Gap that doesn't gape.

StrikesMatches Thu 29-Jan-15 20:14:36

I am a 32f and picked up a denim shirt in primark. I got a 12 instead of 10, but I like the fit.

AnotherEmma Thu 29-Jan-15 20:33:53

Check out Pepperberry, the clothing range made by Bravissimo. You can actually get fitted tops with room for boobs, it's brilliant!

LackingCommonSense Fri 30-Jan-15 09:43:43

Thank you for the suggestions! Will investigate smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: