Advanced search

Inspiration for a new hairstyle

(7 Posts)
LovelyBranches Thu 29-Jan-15 13:02:51

I have a three month old DC and haven't had my hair cut for a very long time. I need a change but I've no idea what will look good or what is fashionable at the moment. Please help!

I'm (just) under 30, with long dark hair. It's never been dyed. I have an oval shaped face.

squoosh Thu 29-Jan-15 13:20:33

I'm tired of the really long hair that's been around for the past few years. I like long bobs at the moment, like Fern Cotton's.

LovelyBranches Thu 29-Jan-15 15:23:21

That's beautiful but how on earth does she get so much volume, her hair is jumping out of her scalp! Do you think it would need a lot of styling everyday?

hellsbellsmelons Thu 29-Jan-15 16:22:20

Quite a few long bobs on this page

Honeydragon Thu 29-Jan-15 16:23:55

I've just doen exactly that, I've had all my long hair chopped into a one length Bob just above my shoulders.

LovelyBranches Thu 29-Jan-15 18:48:33

Do you prefer having shorter hair honey? Is it easier to style in the mornings?

Honeydragon Thu 29-Jan-15 19:02:42

Mine was in rubbish condition as I bleach it. I'd hit the point that I was just washing it then braiding it.

I prefer this length as if I wear it down it can be straight or curly easily enough as there's less weight, and I can get more volume.

It's also long enough to chuck in a pony tail or put into a nice updo if I fancy it smile best of both worlds.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now