Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Heeled chelsea boots?

(8 Posts)
MeganChips Wed 28-Jan-15 19:55:22

I need some new boots and I've seen these which I like. I'm short so like a little bit of height but I can't decide if chealsea boots with a slight heel are wrong/mumsy or not!

I'd be looking to wear them with skinnies, blazers, scarves, shirts, fitted tees etc.

If not, has anyone seen any nice ones?

MeganChips Wed 28-Jan-15 19:55:51

chelsea

Twinklestein Wed 28-Jan-15 20:14:02

Original 60s Chelsea boots had a slight heel and were slightly pointed - see the Beatles in theirs.

nottheOP Wed 28-Jan-15 20:17:01

I like some. Depends on the heel.

H&m had some in their sale. Might be worth a look.

frankietwospots Wed 28-Jan-15 21:36:07

I've seen these on a few people and like them, although not for those with wide feet apparently:

www.marksandspencer.com/leather-block-heel-chelsea-boots-with-insolia/p/p22309957#bvHeader

mamato3luvleys Wed 28-Jan-15 21:41:29

I got mine from river island only cost £38 they have a small heel as am to tall for the sort you like in office but i love them as they remind me of ones i used to have years ago when i was at school.

Twinklestein Wed 28-Jan-15 22:26:15

House of Fraser

MeganChips Wed 28-Jan-15 22:30:40

Ah that rules me out frankie.

I love those Linea ones though!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: