Advanced search

Bra intervention no boobs!!

(13 Posts)
AccidentallyInLove Tue 27-Jan-15 11:43:54

I have measured my flat chest and I am 28 underneath and 31 around (told you!!)
I don't really need to wear a bra but I don't want people to see my boobs through my clothes - I have pointy nipples!
I wear a 32a or 30b at the moment but I find bras so uncomfortable. They dig in around my ribcage and I can't wait to take it off. Is this just normal?!

Could anyone give me any advise on comfortable tiny bras.

Thank you!!

SorrelForbes Tue 27-Jan-15 12:54:54

The Little Bra Company does some lovely designs. You need to look for 28C (and possibly a 30B/C). Yours bras might be uncomfortable because they're the wrong size and/ore wrong shape.

AccidentallyInLove Tue 27-Jan-15 13:41:18

Thank you! I'll have a look.

MirandaWest Tue 27-Jan-15 13:44:00

I have similar measurements to you (30 underneath and 33 over) and my 30C encased breasts are great. Small enough that I don't have to wear a bra always but they look lovely when I am wearing one.

I used to wear a 34A and then 32B and just ended up with slightly squashed breasts which felt sore.

Namechangeyetagaintohide Tue 27-Jan-15 13:54:29

Actually I've twenty come to the conclusion that I hate bras as they are so uncomfortable and I don't need to wear one.

I think I'm a 28C which is like trying to find unicorn shit. I've started buying bras like this one.

Namechangeyetagaintohide Tue 27-Jan-15 13:55:23

AccidentallyInLove Tue 27-Jan-15 20:13:32

Thank you so much namechange, just bought some from Asos!

Notrevealingmyidentity Tue 27-Jan-15 20:29:45

smile there can be a bit of nipple on some of the more flimsy ones but in general they are very nice.

John Lewis and Mimi Holliday are two brands I know of who do 28C.

AccidentallyInLove Wed 28-Jan-15 12:44:24

Thank you. I also got two from John Lewis in a 30B. The 28C's were comfortable but the 30B's were reduced! grin

At least you now know that both sizes work. You get a bit more flexibility over band size with smaller breasts as, well, they don't weigh as much! So an ideal 28C can probably get away with a 30 and be relatively comfortable, whereas a 28j would find most 30hh would ride up and be really uncomfortable.

AccidentallyInLove Thu 29-Jan-15 20:27:51

Excellent, thanks!!

BallroomWithNoBalls Thu 29-Jan-15 22:32:37

I usually have no boobs but am glowing in pregnancy with my new DDs! grin I love having small boobs though, they look great in so many styles as support isn't an issue.

Calvin Klein is my go-to brand for basic microfibre t-shirt type bras, simple but really well made and available from lots of places online at a discount, not that ££ anyway.

M and S also do 30B - they're shite at fitting but do lots of lovely bras, look online as you won't find them in store - the Rosie range is beautiful. Also some Autograph bras in silk with lace in gorgeous colours.

Raspberry pink beauty

My current favourite bra - the shape is very flattering for smaller boobs, the space between the cups is tiny, similar to the shape of CK ones - and the fabric and lace is gorgeous

Silk Rosie bra

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now