Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Help looking for occassion dress

(6 Posts)
Cinnamon1234 Mon 26-Jan-15 22:52:32

Hi all! I'm looking for a dress for a formal event, that needs to be midi/maxi length. I'm just over 5 foot, a size 8 and a good bit busty so ideally not strapless or very long. Here's the clincher - I'm hopefully looking to spend £50ish or less. Please link me up to anything you think may suit! Much appreciated!

scotswoman Mon 26-Jan-15 23:08:52

black

2nd black

These may be too long but there's money spare to get it taken up, should be less than £10, or would be where I go for alterations

not my colour but everyone is different

scotswoman Mon 26-Jan-15 23:13:11

1st black also comes in navy or a pale pink but is £32

another asos

WowserBowser Mon 26-Jan-15 23:19:04

Ooh I like the 1st and 3rd ones scot

scotswoman Mon 26-Jan-15 23:22:39

I really like the first one too, it's my favourite, it actually comes in a few colours

walkardaniel Tue 27-Jan-15 06:04:32

For any occasion, it is hard to match our dressing with our accessories and do not opt casual clothes like jeans and jewelries with loud color. Colorful clothes are more appropriate for day events while red and black colors are typically considered ideal for evening events.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: