Advanced search

Handbag organiser/pouch

(9 Posts)
Itwontletmenamechange Sat 24-Jan-15 21:12:31

I find myself frequently changing between work bag/handbag/nappy bag and also forget to transfer over things I need like lip balm/hand cream etc. can anyone recommend a small pouch that I can slip my purse/phone/keys/lip balm/hand cream etc in and just move between bags. Needs to fit into a small mulberry Anthony. Budget £10-20 as it's not going on show really

Allstoppedup Sat 24-Jan-15 21:14:16

I got one for 3.99 off eBay, there were some bigger/ more expensive ones but it is perfect for whipping between multiple bags!

Itwontletmenamechange Sat 24-Jan-15 21:17:11

Thanks. Have you got a link please?

MaryMarigold Sat 24-Jan-15 21:21:44

Hmm ime the cheap ones break quite quickly. I have a Handbag 2 Handbag one which is good but my DM has a Tintamar VIP classic which are the original and the best.

PoppyAmex Sat 24-Jan-15 21:22:25

I have this one and it's super handy

Ohwhatfuckeryisthis Sat 24-Jan-15 21:28:46

Primark-a few quid and I've had one for years.

Itwontletmenamechange Sat 24-Jan-15 21:31:33

I have one like that from primark but I don't use it. It looks too functional and grown up. Perhaps I should start using it, thinking about it a pouch wouldn't fit my purse and all the other crap I carry.

MaryMarigold Sat 24-Jan-15 21:52:09

Why don't you get a pretty make up bag? That would hold the essentials without being too functional.

Itwontletmenamechange Sat 24-Jan-15 21:54:38

That's what I was aiming for Mary. Have ordered a Kipling bag which looks big enough I hope

Thanks all for your suggestions

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now