Advanced search

Hair Help! Clapham/Battersea

(10 Posts)
Zighy1 Fri 23-Jan-15 14:49:32

Hi All, I am in desperate need of a good hairdresser, my hair looks outdated and I want a change but I am not looking for a hairdresser to experiment on me, just a good person who listens to what you want. Any idea? Thanks

Ladybythebeach Fri 23-Jan-15 14:56:04

Hi. Lived in Clapham a few years ago but used Roman Ospina on Lavender Hill. He was great. I'm not particularly adventurous with my hair and he did listen and I always felt fab afterwards.

SuperDuperJezebel Fri 23-Jan-15 23:37:16

I think Roman Ospina has closed/moved. I go to Micheala at Headmasters in Balham and she's fab, she moved salon about 6months before my wedding and I followed her as she did such a brilliant job w my colour. My boss recently went to the newly opened Headmasters on Clapham high st and got a cut/colour that she really liked and looked great.

Azquilith Fri 23-Jan-15 23:39:19

Roberto at Rush in CJ is great

HermioneDanger Sat 24-Jan-15 00:50:43

I used to go to Anita Cox (I think it's Cox Costello now) on Battersea Rise which was great. If you're willing to go slightly further into town then Haus of Hair on Black Prince Road is amazing. Fabian is the biggest sweetie and is very reasonable too!

Lonelynessie Sat 24-Jan-15 15:41:13

Not in Clapham/Battersea but Owen at Geddes on Wandsworth Old Town is brilliant.

BikeRunSki Sat 24-Jan-15 15:47:04

Anthony Laban on Lavender Hill. I grew up there. Even though I loved out of London years ago and DM did 10 years ago, she still went back to have her hair cut until a couple of years ago. Now she only goes if she is going to London anyway.

Pompbear Sat 24-Jan-15 18:21:29

The Witches Hut!

Pompbear Sat 24-Jan-15 18:27:50

Aisling at The Witches Hut

EdithWeston Sat 24-Jan-15 18:36:32

I used to live near Lavender Hill and go to Anthony Laban, but it's closed down.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now