Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

HoC Spring/CMB Clear and Warm

(1 Post)
BeginnerSAHM Thu 22-Jan-15 16:48:20

Hello - I couldn't see a House of Colour Spring thread around so thought I'd start a new one... Any Springs out there looking for clothes/jewellery ideas?

I've just had baby number 3 and NEED a lot of new clothes. The baby is 5 weeks old and I, stupidly, appear to have over-de-cluttered while pregnant and binned some lovely expensive designer jeans and a few other things. I am furious with myself.

So, as a starter, has anybody got any recommendations for cheap, flattering skinny jeans and then Spring coloured knitwear (pref in the sale!)!?

Don't want to spend too much as I am about half a stone over my normal non-pregnant weight still - but maternity jeans etc are falling down.

Also, does anybody have any ideas for birthday party outfits? I have a big one coming up and am planning a party in a cocktail bar in shoreditch shock. I may be being ambitious. A Wetherspoons may be more appropriate for how I feel at the moment.

I'm 5'5'' and a slimish pear. And I hate Boden prints. I like comfy clothes and am a 'natural ingenue' for those who have had their style done by HOC too. I agree with the natural bit, not convinced about the ingenue. Prefer a slightly edgier look as long as it's still quite 'pretty' (ha - not like me - am v grey, wrinkly and haggard).

I'm considering Botox too blush.

I know - a totally superficial thread. I am obviously delighted to have my beautiful new daughter and can put up with looking older than 40 wink.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: