Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Tops. I need tops. Online preferably. If not Boden, then where....

(6 Posts)
CressidaPonsonbySmythe Wed 21-Jan-15 11:36:23

I work from home so don't need "work clothes" - live in jeans and white stuff dresses usually when it's not so cold that I am wearing half my OH's wardrobe like today.

I am 37, size 12 fwiw.
Where else can i get nice tops?
Am stumped

slug Wed 21-Jan-15 12:05:41

Depends on what you mean by 'nice'.

Most of my tops are long sleeved t shirts from uniqulo They also do nice shirts and are decently priced.

StrikesMatches Wed 21-Jan-15 12:15:06

I'm the same. Went into Primark last week and got 2 nice jumpers (one Breton-ish, one camel with a zip back) and 2 nice shirts (denim and check) and three tshirts for half nothing. They are grand for over jeans, skirts, etc.

bonhomme Wed 21-Jan-15 12:41:54

have a look on John Lewis

plentyofshoes Wed 21-Jan-15 13:07:19

I have had a couple of ones from Warehouse recently.

Brookville Wed 21-Jan-15 20:24:36

I read a mag survey of the best plain white fitted t-shirt and it was from.... drumroll... Primark! Washed well, kept shape, and was cheap. Beat the pricier brands by a long shot.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: