Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Rab coats

(3 Posts)
HappyMedium Mon 19-Jan-15 17:07:37

I have a lovely Rab coat, new this winter. I love it. It is so so so warm. But it's still losing feathers 3 months down the line. Anyone else have this problem or is mine faulty? Any solutions to the problem? I'm sick of picking wee feathers off my clothes! Tia.

MedusaIsHavingaBadHairday Mon 19-Jan-15 17:18:28

I have had two. The first I sent back as the stitching by the pockets simply disintegrated within a month, and at the cost of a RAB jacket I wasn't putting up with that. They replaced my jacket and the seams on this one are intact, but yes it loses feathers. Not a huge amount but certainly a few (maybe three) each time I put it on. If yours is shedding like a plucked chicken I would be inclined to complain.. they are too ruddy expensive for that!

On the plus side they are soooo warm smile

HappyMedium Tue 20-Jan-15 11:24:32

Thanks for replying, Medusa. I think it might be worthwhile contacting them about it.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: