Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Industrial strength bikini trimmer

(5 Posts)
FreeButtonBee Sun 18-Jan-15 21:38:01

I am <ahem> a bit on the luxuriant side at the moment and cba with waxing so I want a decent trimmer to trim it all down nice and close. Not looking for clean shaven just a nice tight no 2 all over. Last one I have has a shitty motor like a 70s dust buster and gets rather bogged down in matters. Which results is pubic hair catching and being tugged not so gently. Happy to buy a men's one if it's likely to actually y'know. Work. Any recs?

auldspinster Sun 18-Jan-15 22:37:48

Wahl trimmer, looks like hairdressers clippers, about a tenner.

Trills Sun 18-Jan-15 22:45:31

It is made out of wire wool or something?

FreeButtonBee Mon 19-Jan-15 07:02:23

May as well be trills...

TheCraicDealer Mon 19-Jan-15 09:53:15

I have one from Tesco which cost the princely sum of £6 (they still stock them on Tesco Direct). Works fine and I can be quite, erm, hirsute at times. If it's proper long then trim carefully with a pair of scissors first. Doesn't matter how good the trimmer is if the hair gets tangled in the comb bits. Ouch.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: