Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Help me find a ring please!

(7 Posts)
noitsbecky Sat 17-Jan-15 23:04:14

Hello!

I am looking for a day time ring that I can wear every day. I really don't mind where it comes from, and my budget is up to £150.

I'm looking for something modest. Maybe a bit of sparkle - I like coloured gemstones. I like bands, rather than engagement looking rings, iyswim. Gold or silver.

The main thing I want is for it to be easy, and very wearable with all outfits. I've trawled jewellers for weeks and can't find anything suitable.

Thank you!

Thistledew Sat 17-Jan-15 23:12:01

If you are not adverse to shopping on line, the Overstock website has a fantastic range.

noitsbecky Sat 17-Jan-15 23:14:23

Ohh thank you! Need some recommendations for sites - all the usual places just aren't cutting it!

Will have a look now.

LakeFlyPie Sat 17-Jan-15 23:22:20

I love Anthony Blakeney's tension set rings and in looking for the link for you I've noticed he has some jewellery on sale at the moment.

Clicking on your thread may have just proved expensive for me grin

noitsbecky Sat 17-Jan-15 23:27:56

Oooh yes! This is exactly what I was hoping to be linked to!

I took my batty auntie shopping with me today, and she had be trying on these WAG-esque rocks!

The Overstock site - will I get fucked on import charges from the US?

OldRoan Sat 17-Jan-15 23:30:57

Have you tried The Outnet? Some of the Monica Viander or Katie Rowland ones might be ok?

Thistledew Sat 17-Jan-15 23:53:40

There are import charges but not extortionate. I recently ordered £100 worth of jewellery and paid an extra £25 for postage and duties. You have to factor that into the price, but I still find the overall cost reasonable.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: