Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

What's the best products for eyebrows please?

(6 Posts)
bryonyelf Sat 17-Jan-15 19:49:00

Please don't say browzings by benefit as I really didn't like it!

shadesofwinter Sat 17-Jan-15 19:50:57

Having never done anything with my eyebrows before, I've recently started using Benefit Gimme Brow and really like it.

Cheesymonster Sat 17-Jan-15 19:53:21

I like revlon brow fantasy (pencil one end, gel the other).

fireandblood Sat 17-Jan-15 19:56:43

I like Maybelline browdrama comes in different shades and its mascara style which I find easy to use.

hauntedhenry Sat 17-Jan-15 20:00:22

I'm using brow drama too. I wasn't sure at first, but now I've got the hang of it I love it. After I've put it on I fill in any gaps with powder for extra definition. It looks much more natural than brow zings.

flux500 Sat 17-Jan-15 20:44:39

watching with interest. I'm using a brown shadow with an old browzings brush. dislike browzings too. looks bright orange in me and trust me, orange eyebrows on a blonde never look good. kept the brushes though and they work well wink

have not hard of brow drama, going to check that out smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: