Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Snood for toddler?

(7 Posts)
HyperThread Sat 17-Jan-15 18:36:46

Hi, has anyone seen a nice snood for a toddler?

Preferably one that comes in a set with matching hat and gloves

AuntieStella Sat 17-Jan-15 19:47:37

These have the advantage of being very cheap and black shouldn't fight with whatever colour she's wearing.

AppleRings Sat 17-Jan-15 20:58:22

I thought a snood was a never ending scarf?

RubbishRobotFromTheDawnOfTime Sat 17-Jan-15 21:26:03

I've got this Polarn O Pyret one.

TheHuffAndPuffALot Sat 17-Jan-15 21:31:40

Jo Jo maman bebe do a fab one in a polar fleece. www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/sp+polarfleece-cosy-necks-in-childrens-polarfleece+b5108

evelynj Sat 17-Jan-15 21:44:54

I got a pop one last year for dd-it's knitted but I'd forgotten about it. Will use it tomorrow but I like the look of those fleece ones. Mind you ds insisted on just going out in his tshirt t'other night when we went to pick up dh. I thought he'll be freezing & ask for his coat but he just said 'wow, this is awesome!'

GreatSoprendo Sun 18-Jan-15 09:52:52

Tiny Vikings make snoods, along with loads of other great kids clothes and you can choose the fabric. My DS has matching fleece lined snood and hat from them, but we've also had tops and trousers from them too all of which are great.
www.tinyvikings.co.uk

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: