Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Semi permanent eyeliner?

(7 Posts)
GaryShitpeas Sat 17-Jan-15 11:07:07

Anyone ever had it?

I have my brows done and I love them, I have hair stroke ones and they look really natural

But am thinking of having eyeliner done as well....has anyone had it? And what did you think to it?

GaryShitpeas Sat 17-Jan-15 16:30:39

Anyone

<tumbleweed >

mypoosmellsofroses Sat 17-Jan-15 18:20:15

Came on here to ask same question smile I'm tempted but rarely wear any make up, just like the idea of hopefully looking slightly less haggard (aiming high I know)

queenbrunhilda Sat 17-Jan-15 22:38:05

Gary, sorry to be nosey but would you tell us a little more about your brows? How do they look? Did it hurt? Was it £££s? (Sadly mine are MIA).

GaryShitpeas Sun 18-Jan-15 10:48:36

I had them done at infinity beauty in Northamptonshire.

They were £300 ish iirc and worth every penny

I can't post a pic as don't know how on my phone!

GaryShitpeas Sun 18-Jan-15 10:50:16

It did hurt though not gonna lie!!

The therapist carefully measured my face and marked out the best shape to suit my face. She then drew them on and checked I was happy with them. it took nearly as long as the procedure.

JuanPotatoTwo Sun 18-Jan-15 21:53:20

I had it done about five or so years ago? I can't remember how much it cost but I had top and bottom liner done. I think the beautician was newly trained - she was perfectly fine but a bit cautious, so I was a bit underwhelmed by the results.

I think I'll have it done again this year though. It lasted about 18 months or so I think. Didn't hurt to have done but my eyes were a bit crusty for a couple of days.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: