Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Girls summer holiday wardrobe

(3 Posts)
hangoninaminute Fri 16-Jan-15 23:03:53

Going on a girls summer holiday. What should I pack? So what should I start buying now up til holiday day?!

laylamulligan Wed 21-Jan-15 08:58:23

Hi there,
I would first like to wish you a very happy holiday! Have loads of fun on your trip! As you are going on a summer holiday I would recommend that you buy lots of shorts, tank-tops, beach dresses, sandals. Also, prepare a kit with sunscreen lotions, sunglasses, hats to save your skin from the harsh sun. You can shop for stylish swimwear and beachwear on beach dresses australia. They have a wonderful collection of sarongs, beach gowns and swimwear which will be useful for you on your summer holiday. Also don't forget to take proper sandals and slippers with you. I guess that's a lot of shopping to do! Have a great trip dear!

mirpuppet Wed 21-Jan-15 10:48:38

Pininterest has great capsule holiday wardrobes on it.

Modify for your tastes. For example I don't really like shorts -- so I bring more sundresses.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: