Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Very pleasantly surprised with Boots No 7 foundation!

(3 Posts)
Petal02 Fri 16-Jan-15 14:08:49

I decided to buy some foundation (I don’t usually wear it) and whereas I’m usually a Clinique girl, I’m being frugal in 2015, and headed for the Boots No 7 counter.

The consultant did the ‘colour match’ procedure, I’m apparently “cool beige” which looked far darker than anything I would have picked myself, but turned out to be a perfect match. I bought the Stay Perfect Foundation for £11.50 (I had a £3 discount voucher) and I’m extremely impressed ……. It’s just as good as any of the premium brand foundations I’ve tried over the years.

Just wanted to share that!

Nyancat Fri 16-Jan-15 14:11:44

I swapped to it now that double wear have changed the formula and love it, was pleasantly surprised too!

lavendersun Fri 16-Jan-15 14:16:00

I switched to No7 in about 2009, I love it. I use the Beautiful Skin eye roll on, Restore and Renew day cream, Intelligent Colour foundation and Triple Protection tinted moisturiser (not all together!).

I used to use Clinique before too, I only switched because I live rurally and hate shopping tbh.

The last pot of moisturiser I bought was >£20 - I was a bit shocked. I think their products are good if they suit your skin type and I will try to only buy when they are on offer because I am tight.

My skin is very sensitive so I tend to stick to what I know works.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: