Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Hair serum-y stuff to add shine etc.

(4 Posts)
pinkfrocks Fri 16-Jan-15 13:06:04

Saw a woman on the train with lovely 'Kate Middleton' long hair and while touching up her make up she was also took out a tiny gold coloured bottle ( hand gel size) of serum which she kind of rubbed through her hair.

The only sort I have is Organix and it's a biggish bottle - about 100mls- to be used on damp hair pre-drying.

What might the train woman have been using?

70isaLimitNotaTarget Fri 16-Jan-15 13:13:42

Nuxe oil ?
They do a gold flecked one and a clear yellowy one, available in 50ml bottles (square, thin bottle)

pandapens Fri 16-Jan-15 15:37:58

It might have been Kérastase Elixir Ultime. I've seen it in smaller bottles like you describe. I use the pink version for coloured hair and find it pretty good.

(NB If you end up ordering from the lookfantastic website, Google for discount codes first - you can usually get 10-20% off!)

pinkfrocks Fri 16-Jan-15 16:17:17

Thanks- it could be the one above- haven't checked out Nuxe oil.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: