Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Which sunglasses to go with warm spring colouring

(4 Posts)
happyfeet1 Thu 15-Jan-15 17:27:57

Hi

Please could you let me have your opinion about which sunglasses would suit my colouring best?

www.very.co.uk/ray-ban-wayfarer-sunglasses/1430814536.prd

www.very.co.uk/ray-ban-wayfarer-sunglasses/1458056399.prd

I suit spring colours, leaning towards autumn, my skin has warm yellow undertones.

I am dark blonde, blue/green eyes, warm ivory skin tone with a few freckles.

I know i don't want black as they will look too harsh, and i am certain i want the Wayfarer design as had some similar in the past and know this shape suits my face shape.

I am making an investment instead of buying cheapy pairs, so i want to get it right.

Thanks

Karbea Thu 15-Jan-15 17:43:08

Can't you find somewhere that stocks them so you can try them on?

BlairWaldorfLovesShopping Thu 15-Jan-15 19:25:30

I think the second, lighter ones would look better on you. But yes - definitely need to try them on, do Very have free returns?

happyfeet1 Thu 15-Jan-15 20:45:45

Yes i think they do have free returns and i don't have to pay upfront so may just order both pairs. I imagine i'll still be as indecisive even when trying them on though wink

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: