Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Can somebody explain the liquid eyeliner Credit Card Trick, please?

(9 Posts)
MalibuStacy Thu 15-Jan-15 02:46:36

I have been using liquid eyeliner for ages and, although my technique has improved, it's a bit hit & miss. I have heard people talking about the credit card trick on here and wonder if somebody can talk us through it, please?

Thanks grin

bubblebabeuk Thu 15-Jan-15 04:01:47

Ooh watching with interest, would also love to know grin

CuttedUpPear Thu 15-Jan-15 05:16:31

Have you looked on YouTube?

BiancaDelRio Thu 15-Jan-15 07:01:02

If you mean using a credit card to do your wing you're better off using sellotape.

Press the sticky side on your hand first to make it less sticky and place at the corner in the wing shape. Draw wing. Remove tape.

Here's a video

honeypie10 Thu 15-Jan-15 14:01:48

I like the sellotape trick, I use the lash curler trick I found recently, thought it would go everywhere but its does work.

here it is

MalibuStacy Thu 15-Jan-15 16:27:29

Oh, I can't see the sellotape one and I have lash extensions so can't use the other one. Hope they will be helpful for other people, but please can we have the credit card one!

BiancaDelRio Thu 15-Jan-15 16:32:42

Here

You just use the straight edge of the card as your guide for your liner. It can look quite harsh and draggy if you don't know what you're doing though. Getting the angle right and not extending the wing too far are important.

happyfeet1 Thu 15-Jan-15 21:30:53

Definitely going to try the lash curler trick!

MalibuStacy Fri 16-Jan-15 04:34:10

Thanks, can't wait to try it smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: