Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Cheapest place for decleor please

(10 Posts)
Picastyle Wed 14-Jan-15 19:16:02

Just that really! I see some good deals on qvc and Amazon but are there better ones out there?

VillaVillekulla Wed 14-Jan-15 20:06:30

Have you tried allbeauty.com?

Nanasueathome Wed 14-Jan-15 20:08:30

Have to say, qvc will be hard to beat when they have a decleor 'today's special value'
Most other places, for the genuine products, tend to be rrp

seaoflove Wed 14-Jan-15 20:10:08

I think you just missed a QVC TSV over the weekend.

Ohmygrood Wed 14-Jan-15 20:26:53

Try All beauty or eBay. The decleor site has offers as well. I bought a set for my mum at Xmas from there and got some freebies with it.
I got the TSV at the weekend. Keep an eye on the QVC TV guide for the next time decleor are first on. That's usually the TSV.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Wed 14-Jan-15 20:49:54

You missed a TSV last weekend (3 piece Supersize)

They do lots of kits, 30 day money back guarentee (only downside is the P&P)

What is it you're looking for?

Picastyle Wed 14-Jan-15 21:32:13

Thanks all, I'm after the neroli essential balm in the 30ml size. Best price so far is Amazon £40.99 free delivery. It's £55 rrp I think so that seems a good price.

I'm cross about missing the tsv!!

Picastyle Fri 16-Jan-15 13:12:39

It arrived today and is a genuine decleor product (always a worry buying off piste) so I'm pleased with the saving and the product. My face is all lumpy and bumpy underneath the skin so hoping a week or two of the essential balm will rebalance it.

NuzzleandScratch Sat 17-Jan-15 00:44:21

Depending on what you're buying, I always try either allbeauty, feelunique or lookfantastic. I use all Decleor, and get really good deals between the 3 of those. The giant cleanser and toner sets work out really well, and often have a small moisturiser with them. I just love Decleor!

Picastyle Sat 17-Jan-15 11:24:21

Thanks nuzzle, will look out for those.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: