Talk

Advanced search

Super skinny black trousers for very skinny legs!

(8 Posts)
rollonthesummer Mon 12-Jan-15 11:30:49

I must have tried on about 400 pairs of trousers over the last week and am thinking it might be easier and less stressful to have my whole body reshaped than keep going, so I thought I'd ask on here!

I want something vaguely smart-jeans would be ok if the stitching wasn't too obviously jean-like, with some stretch-not too high or low rise (about 9 inch rise is just right!) and just tight all over so I can wear them tucked into my boots. Every pair I try on have either been too high waisted, too low waisted or far far too big around the leg and they are just baggy at the knees-it looks awful.

I think the problem is I've got a size 12 bottom but size 10 legs, so if I just ate less, I'd be thinner and the size 10s would fit around the leg, but things don't seem to be that simple!

I've been to M+S, Tesco, Primark, New Look, Next, DP and H+M. Has anyone got any other suggestions for super skinny black trousers!?

Thank you!!

chdmum20 Mon 12-Jan-15 12:10:05

topshop?

MrsMarigold Mon 12-Jan-15 14:11:08

Our super skinny au pair swore by ACNE jeans or JBrand look in TK MAXX they sometimes have them. How about jeggings?

Turquoiseblue Mon 12-Jan-15 14:38:01

Dr denim jeans/ leggings are super skinny (tricky me- I got stuck in themwink)
Nobody cult skinnies (difficult to find)

VillaVillekulla Mon 12-Jan-15 14:39:04

Have you tried the Gap ultra skinny trousers? Does it have to be trousers or could it be jeans you're after? Stretchy tregging or jegging type trousers (eg. Uniqlo) might fit the bill.

TheFairyCaravan Mon 12-Jan-15 14:59:03

I've got ridiculously skinny legs, the only thing that fits them is New Look supersoft super skinny jeans, but you've been there.

rollonthesummer Mon 12-Jan-15 15:08:06

Ooh, thank everyone! Where sells Dr Denim, TurquoiseBlue?

I've tried Uniqlo and Top Shop-they didn't fit properly. I haven't tried Gap Ultra Skinny-I will try there next.

Turquoiseblue Mon 12-Jan-15 15:37:04

Hi Rollon grin try google - I m in Ireland and they re in lots of small boutiques here.
Other option might be topshop - maybe Leigh

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now