Talk

Advanced search

Flower girl outfit recommendations

(6 Posts)
Booboostoo Sat 10-Jan-15 11:14:38

DD (3.5yo) has been asked to be a flower girl at BIL's wedding. DD is a rather over the top, princessy type of dresser (not my choice!!!) and wants to go all flowergirlzilla with a huge dress. Luckily BIL and future wife are finding all this funny and are happy with her wearing anything she wants.

Any recommendations? I could do with some more tasteful options to tempt her with or with the full-on cupcake options that she will eventually chose!

lavendersgreen Sat 10-Jan-15 17:55:15

I got my DD a beautiful "flouncy" flower girl dress from Debenhams last year. It was all net and gauze in ivory but they had other colours.

BHS also do a fab range. Happy shopping Boob smile

Booboostoo Sat 10-Jan-15 20:12:00

Thank you will have a look!

BotoxBitch Sat 10-Jan-15 20:17:51

Hi, I'm getting married next year. My DDisso the princessy type. I found a gorgeous one online and got the local seamstress to make it for £50, it's beautiful wish I could link on there x

mewkins Sat 10-Jan-15 20:21:03

I got my dd (4.5) a beautiful dress in the john lewis sale for £17 fown from 70! They habe lovely dresses in there. Also there were some beautiful dresses in Monsoon the other day.

Booboostoo Sun 11-Jan-15 09:36:16

Thank you everyone for your ideas. We live in France so are slightly limited by what is available online.

I came across this while googling, dreamy but pricey:
teaprincessspecialoccasion.com.au/girls-collections/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now