Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Emilia Fox on Saturday kitchen this morning

(5 Posts)
treaclesoda Sat 10-Jan-15 10:36:15

Her make up is lovely.

Could anyone give me some tips, or know where I could find an online tutorial for something similar?

I sometimes use Lisa Eldridge's site but she has so many videos I don't know where to start.

Am hoping someone will read this and say 'yes, I do my makeup like that, here is what I use' grin

victoryinthekitchen Sat 10-Jan-15 14:38:45

she looked fab didn't she, hoping to 'bump' for some advice from someone who knows how to do that fresh / sparkling look.

nannyj Sat 10-Jan-15 14:45:28

I've just discovered lisa eldridge too and she does a lovely natural tutorial with sophie dahl. I look on youtube and it's addictive.

nannyj Sat 10-Jan-15 14:47:26

I use highlighter and mineral powder foundation as sometimes my skin isn't all that great. Bobbi brown mineral makeup is great but I use loreal as I can't afford bobbi brown really.

PulpsNotFiction Sat 10-Jan-15 15:19:06

I've started watching Lisa eldridges videos on YouTube too. Love them and she's cost me a fortune! Great tips and I like that she mostly uses her own face rather than a celeb so you can clearly see the before and after pics.

I didn't see Saturday kitchen though.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: