Talk

Advanced search

Emilia Fox on Saturday kitchen this morning

(5 Posts)
treaclesoda Sat 10-Jan-15 10:36:15

Her make up is lovely.

Could anyone give me some tips, or know where I could find an online tutorial for something similar?

I sometimes use Lisa Eldridge's site but she has so many videos I don't know where to start.

Am hoping someone will read this and say 'yes, I do my makeup like that, here is what I use' grin

victoryinthekitchen Sat 10-Jan-15 14:38:45

she looked fab didn't she, hoping to 'bump' for some advice from someone who knows how to do that fresh / sparkling look.

nannyj Sat 10-Jan-15 14:45:28

I've just discovered lisa eldridge too and she does a lovely natural tutorial with sophie dahl. I look on youtube and it's addictive.

nannyj Sat 10-Jan-15 14:47:26

I use highlighter and mineral powder foundation as sometimes my skin isn't all that great. Bobbi brown mineral makeup is great but I use loreal as I can't afford bobbi brown really.

PulpsNotFiction Sat 10-Jan-15 15:19:06

I've started watching Lisa eldridges videos on YouTube too. Love them and she's cost me a fortune! Great tips and I like that she mostly uses her own face rather than a celeb so you can clearly see the before and after pics.

I didn't see Saturday kitchen though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now