Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

When does Boots 75% off sale start?

(12 Posts)
SnoringMonkeys Fri 09-Jan-15 20:48:18

Anyone? I always try to get there at 9am and get loads of beauty gifts. It's so much fun!

Last year I bought loads of jelly belly perfume sets and children's gift sets for about £3.50 and £2.00.

This year I have my eyes on the jelly belly gift sets again.

ChantenayCarrot1 Fri 09-Jan-15 20:55:35

Having Googled, it would seem that it's the 14th Jan

SnoringMonkeys Fri 09-Jan-15 20:59:56

Thanks chantenay!

Mogwai236 Tue 13-Jan-15 08:33:56

Its always the 3rd wednesday in jan so the 21st. Its also always rumoured to be the week before -_- but check online in the morning x

goldencrowns Tue 13-Jan-15 08:36:07

Ooh, marking place!

SnoringMonkeys Tue 13-Jan-15 14:55:50

I'm so excited, I hope I get those jelly belly perfume sets. I'm getting there for 9am exactly.

Tanaqui Tue 13-Jan-15 16:03:41

There is only 1 shelf left in our boots anyway - one type of soap and glory, a sanctuary body butter, and some chocolate!

ChocolateBubbleBarsmakemefat Tue 13-Jan-15 23:56:06

It's tomorrow. Good luck

SocialButterfly Wed 14-Jan-15 10:51:33

I went this morning, hardly anything left, was very disappointed. Then on my way out saw a massive stash of all the good stuff with names on. I presume all the staff get first dibs! Perk of working there I guess!

SnoringMonkeys Wed 14-Jan-15 12:08:58

I got there for 9am and got loads of goodies. I saved £108 and spent £48 so I've sorted all birthday gifts out for this year! Didn't find the jelly belly fragrance set. Then DH popped into the city centre boots on the way to work and he found a frozen gift set and the jelly belly sets I wanted that were £9 down to £2.70. Absolute bargains!

WellTidy Wed 14-Jan-15 14:36:28

I have been trying to buy through their website. It is awful. you can't put anything in your basket, even when it is showing as in stock. It just takes ages and then freezes. Such a shame as there are some good bargains.

FozzieMK Wed 14-Jan-15 14:44:56

Socialbutterfly's post reminded me of my reasons for shopping on line. I used to go to this every year in Milton Keynes. It soon became apparent that market traders were using it for stock. There used to be a guy with a huge platform trolley which was guarded by Boots staff. He would clear whole shelves at a time and woe betide anyone who took anything from 'his' shelf. For that reason I've never gone back to the store for quite a few years.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: