Talk

Advanced search

Help me spend £500...

(3 Posts)
BuggritMillenniumHandAndShrimp Fri 09-Jan-15 14:47:09

I have just won £500 of Love to Shop vouchers and have no idea what to buy! I normally do second hand and very bargain sale items so thought this might be a chance to get some quality things.
I'm a 5ft2 apple who is just getting back down to pre baby size (10) so things like jeans would have to wait until I've lost the last stone.
Any ideas?

mowglik Fri 09-Jan-15 14:52:49

Oo lucky you! What size are you now? I'd probably get basics like a decent coat and depending on how much you have to lose maybe shoes or boots would be more useful right now. I'd get a lovely everyday handbag too.

Also maybe some oversize cashmere/woollen jumpers that will see you through to spring and you can still wear if you lose weight..Ive lent some of my jumpers to my sister who is size 12/14 (I'm 8/10) and they looked fine on her too

BuggritMillenniumHandAndShrimp Fri 09-Jan-15 16:33:21

Thanks Mowglik. I'm a 'large 10' at the moment - some of my clothes fit & some don't! Knitwear is a good idea - I've only got cheap stuff & it's not very warm.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now