Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Silver cream eyeshadow

(8 Posts)
LackingCommonSense Thu 08-Jan-15 11:16:57

I used to user No 17 silver cream eyeshadow (called Wild I think, it had animal print on the top) but it's been discontinued sad.

I've bought Max Factor Masterpiece Colour Precision but it's making my eyelids sore. I have sensitive skin round my eyes.

Does anyone know where I can find something similar to the No 17 one? I don't really want to spend over a tenner if I can help it!

SqueezyCheeseWeasel Thu 08-Jan-15 12:08:24

Not tried the 17 one but most brands do these cream shadows now. The Maybelline colour tattoo ones are quite good.

LollyLondon Thu 08-Jan-15 12:14:07

I keep meaning to try to Bourjois ones, they get very good reviews. In most Boots I think.

LackingCommonSense Thu 08-Jan-15 12:21:47

I think I looked at those before and neither of them do silver sad

LollyLondon Thu 08-Jan-15 12:29:04

Oh that's a pain. My favourite cream eyeshadows are the Bobbi Brown ones and am sure they do silver. I have a couple of metallic-ish ones. They are about £16, I think but last ages.

LackingCommonSense Thu 08-Jan-15 12:30:25

Ok thanks.. will have a look at those if I can't find anything else. So annoyed they discontinued mine!

Nyancat Thu 08-Jan-15 19:02:47

I have a silver/pewter one by no 7 that's lovely on.

LackingCommonSense Thu 08-Jan-15 19:44:48

I found some in superdrug! they didn't have it on display but I asked for help and they had some in the drawer grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now