Talk

Advanced search

Opinions on this biker jacket please

(12 Posts)
Dancergirl Wed 07-Jan-15 21:50:09

I've just bought this in the sale:

www.tedbaker.com/uk/Womens/Clothing/Jackets-Coats/VEDETTE-Woollen-biker-jacket-Navy/p/113566-10-NAVY?cmpid=aff_cpa_awin_0-0-0-uk-u-0-0-textlink-0-0-0-0&utm_source=aff&utm_medium=cpa&utm_campaign=awin&utm_content=0-0-0-uk-u-0-0-textlink-0-0-0-0

I'm not sure about it. It's quite nice on but I already have a couple of biker style jackets, do I really NEED another?

Opinions MNers!

BiancaDelRio Wed 07-Jan-15 21:57:20

Hmm I'm not mad keen.

It looks a bit bulky and boxy and would do nothing for me.

Dancergirl Wed 07-Jan-15 22:07:05

It is quite boxy but the waist nips in. But I'm top heavy with boobs and shoulders wider than hips.....does that mean this shape is a no no for me? I have no idea what sort of shape suits me!

Hopefully Wed 07-Jan-15 22:28:08

Ooh, I really like it! But not sure how it would be if you are top heavy, might make your proportions look odd. If returns are cheap I'd be inclined to try it.

Dancergirl Wed 07-Jan-15 22:41:30

Have already bought and tried on at home and am contemplating the free returns label!

I am just rubbish about deciding about things.

LondonRocks Wed 07-Jan-15 22:43:25

If you don't love it, return it!

It's nice - would look good with skinny jeans, I think. What did you have in mind?

Dancergirl Wed 07-Jan-15 22:46:33

I was thinking of wearing it with skinnies but I tend to wear dark blue ones so not sure if I'd look a bit too navy!

mirpuppet Wed 07-Jan-15 22:55:48

RETURN.

You are questioning it too much for it to be a keeper.

Twinklestein Wed 07-Jan-15 23:06:46

I really like it, it's the kind of thing I would buy.

I've got big boobs. I think the fittedness would be flattering.

It would look best with skinnies or a pencil skirt.

I've no idea if it would suit you what did you think when you look in the mirror?

TheAwfulDaughter Wed 07-Jan-15 23:09:10

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Greengardenpixie Wed 07-Jan-15 23:09:28

I think it looks quite nice. I wouldnt personally wear it cause im not fond of my ass..so it would be way short!!

Wellieswithaholein Thu 08-Jan-15 09:20:54

Not for me sorry. If you don't put it on and think "wow can't wait to wear it", then it is a costly mistake imo

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now