Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Organic Shampoo?

(5 Posts)
Joey8 Wed 07-Jan-15 16:24:24

I recently used some shampoo from Lush and was actually really surprised to find it worked wonders in my hair. My hair gets quite greasy yet with this one it was fine and I don't know just felt better all round! I ran out the other day and switched backed to normal shampoo (herbal essence) but my hair just isn't the same. It was so shiny...

Anyone know of any other good organic shampoos/ brands? Ones that aren't to pricey! The lush one was good but it was only a tiny bottle and didnt last long.

WhereIsMyFurryHat Wed 07-Jan-15 16:44:59

I like faith in nature, the lavender is my favourite. Some oxfam shops stock it for around £4.50 a bottle.

Joey8 Wed 14-Jan-15 09:56:08

Ooh thank you, will give it a try!

Carpaccio Wed 14-Jan-15 12:16:46

I use Avalon Organics with tea tree (but they have a few different types) from Waitrose - it's around £6 for a 250ml bottle.

MildDrPepperAddiction Wed 14-Jan-15 12:31:30

Yy, faith in nature lavender is lovely. They do loads of ones though.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: